In the framework of the project, we invite academics, researchers and practitioners to submit papers and contribute to a publication branded APPRAIS. An Editorial Committee has been established, with representatives of the Partner institutions, responsible for assessing the papers and outlining the publication. The APPRAIS publication will contribute to give visibility to the project and project results.
Date of launch for the Call for Papers: 21/12/2023
Guidelines for paper submission
Deadline for submission of the paper: 29/02/2024
Length of contribution: up to max. 5000 words max in length inclusive of references.
Title, Abstract, and Key Words: All submitted papers must include a title, an abstract of no more than 150 words, and a list of up to five key terms that can be used by readers/researchers to find the published material. This information should appear on the first page of the submitted document.
Author(s): All submitted papers must include the name of the author(s), position and institution.
Structure of the paper:
- Introduction (context and purpose of study)
- Methods (how you did the study)
- Main Results (objective presentation of what you found out)
- Discussion (what do your results mean; interpretation in the context of the greater problem)
Format: Papers must be submitted in editable Word files (accepted formats .doc e .docx).
- Font: Times New Roman, 12 pt.; Title should appear in bold, Headings in italics. Use a numbering system (2, 2.1, 2.2.3) to indicate heading levels.*
- Spacing: Double-spaced
- Margins: 1 inch on all sides
- Page numbers: Centered in the bottom margin
- Citations in APA style: https://apastyle.apa.org/
For questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These are suggested topics for the papers, but form a not exhaustive list:
- Student engagement, assessment method in programs based on Bologna Process.
- Third mission (University and Society).
- Implementation of Bologna Process in Kurdish universities
- Good governance, autonomy and strategic planning: key ingredients for institutional development.
- Cultural aspects of Quality Assurance in KRG Educational Institutions.
- Enhancing employability through learning mobility: a study of Alumni perspective.
- Bologna Process as a driver for internationalization.
All submitted papers must not have been published elsewhere. All accepted papers wil be published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 License. Authors retain the copyright to their work. Users may read, copy and distribute the work in any medium or format for non-commercial purposes, provided the authors and the journal are appropriately credited. The users are not allowed to remix, transform or build upon the published material. The final publication will be published on Zenodo and assigned a DOI.
Publication on scientific journals: The collected papers are not for scientific purposes. The APPRAIS publication is a stand-alone publication. However, the papers collected will be later submitted to selected scientific journals, to explore the possibility of proceeding with a scientific publication, since all criteria and guidelines are coherent with what is usually requested by scientific journals.
Each paper will be evaluated by 3 members of the Editorial Committee. Each member gives a score for each criterion. The total score will determine whether the paper is accepted for publication as it is, accepted but in need of revision, rejected. Evaluation is based on:
- Overall quality of the paper
- Clarity and coherence
- Takeaways / Added value
Please use the following form to submit your paper.
In case of multiple authors, one shall be in charge of the submission (filling the form), but the paper will be considered as a collaborative work and all authors will be acknowledged.