Programme: European Commission, Erasmus+, KA2 – Capacity-building in the Field of Higher Education. The project has been funded with support from the European Union.
Project Duration: from 15 January 2021 to 14 January 2024.
Enhancing good governance, by strengthening the definition and development of HEIs roadmap.
Improving HEIs capacities on quality assurance mechanisms, strategic planning, management and accountability practices.
Supporting the implementation of Bologna Process within HEIs in Kurdistan region of Iraq by improving knowledge on recognition of credits and learning mobility.
Adopting the university reform on good governance and Bologna process at each HEIs, through the definition and validation of institutional action plans.
1. State of the art on governance and quality assurance in the universities of Kurdistan region of Iraq.
2. University roadmap for better university governance and implementation of Bologna process in the HEIs of Kurdistan region of Iraq.
3. 56 university leaders (presidents, vice-presidents, heads of IROs and QA responsibles) upskilled on strategic planning, quality assurance and credits recognition.
4. 80 administrative staff upskilled on university administrative management, quality assurance and internationalisation strategies.
5. Further 160 university staff (20 people from each HEI) benefit from the institutional ToTs during the harmonisation phase.
6. 8 shared strategic institutional plans validated by the KRI Ministry and adopted by the HEIs in Kurdistan